Tuesday, October 16, 2012

inspirational sayings

These are some of the sayings or quotes that have encouraged and helped me through these last few crazy weeks of this jam packed semester. I thought they may be worth sharing and hopefully will bring some inspiration to others...

-The secret to happiness is to have a bad memory

-Courage does not always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying : "i will try again tomorrow" -Mary Anne Radmacher

-Optomist:someone who figures that taking a step backward after a step forward is not a disaster, its a cha-cha - Robert Brault

-I am a strong person but every now and then i also need someone to take my hand and say everything will be okay!

-Strength: a river cuts through a rock not because of its power but its persistence

-How others see you is not important, how you see yourself means everything.

-True love isnt love at first sight, but love at every sight

-When i was losing my grip....he had a stronghold on me.

-Stay true to yourself because there are few people who will always be true to you!

-Love doesnt need to be perfect, it needs to be true

-The adverage person tells 4 lies a day or 1460 a year, a total of 87600 by the age of 60. And the most common lie is: "im fine"

-My peace I give to you, not as the world gives, do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. - John 14:27

-The smile on my face doesnt mean my life is perfect. It means I appreciate what I have and what God has blessed me with

- HOPE- is the little voice you hear whisper *maybe* when it seems the entire world is shouting NO!

-A good life is when you smile often, dream big, laugh a lot, and realize how blessed you are for what you have.

-Sometimes its ok if the only thing you did today was breathe

-Dont judge someone just because they sin differently to you

And lastly my favourite quote:

Someday everything will finally make perfect sense.. so for now laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears, and keep reminding yourself that everything happens for a reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment